Paw Paw Ointment
Sorry, currently out of stock
Sukin petrochemical-free versatile ointment infused with fermented Paw Paw, nourishes and soothes chapped lips and dehydrated skin. Combined with a blend of natural oils, wax and extracts including castor seed oil, vitamin E and papaya fruit Extract to hydrate and protect the skin's moisture barrier. This multipurpose ointment may also be used to ease the discomfort associated with redness and itching due to dryness, while also improving the texture of skin.
- Heals chapped lips and dehydrated skin with the rich blend of natural essential oils and botanical extracts
- Hydrates and protects the skin's moisture barrier and improves the skin's texture
- Australian made, natural, cruelty-free, vegan and carbon neutral
- Free from: Sulphates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Animal Derivatives, Harsh Detergents, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colours, Triethanolamine & Mineral Oils
- Key Ingredients: Fermented Paw Paw, Castor Seed Oil
- Suitable for all skin types
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Proudly manufactured in Australia, Sukin is committed to creating affordable, natural, effective and environmentally sustainable skin care products that are formulated using a generous blend of active botanicals, 100% essential oils and natural ingredients that have been carefully selected to restore the natural vitality and radiance of your skin. The brand has burst to the forefront of the natural skincare industry and is fast becoming one of Australia's leading natural skincare brands.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract (Fermented Paw Paw), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Water (Aqua), Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate
HOW TO USE
Apply to affected areas on face, hands and body regularly or as desired.