Energising Coffee & Coconut Body Scrub 200ml
Sorry, currently out of stock
Sukin indulgent Energising Body Scrub utilises aromatic Coffee Beans and Coconut Shell to exfoliate and revitalise the skin. An enriching blend of Aloe Vera, Coconut, Jojoba and Sesame Seed Oils provide lasting hydration to soften and smooth skin. With an added hint of Rosehip and Vitamin E it provides antioxidants to promote a healthy glow which leaves the skin feeling energised, and polished.
- Gently exfoliates and revitalizes the skin that has a rich blend of essential oils and botanical extracts
- Leaves the skin polished, refreshed and well nourished
- Australian Made, Natural, Cruelty free, Vegan & Carbon Neutral
- Free From: Sulphates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Animal Derivatives, Harsh Detergents, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colours, Triethanolamine & Mineral Oils
- Key Ingredients: Walnut Shell, Coconut Extract, Coffee Seed Extract, Sesame Oil
- Suitable for all skin types
About the Brand: Proudly manufactured in Australia, Sukin is committed to creating affordable, natural, effective and environmentally sustainable skin care products that are formulated using a generous blend of active botanicals, 100% essential oils and natural ingredients that have been carefully selected to restore the natural vitality and radiance of your skin. The brand has burst to the forefront of the natural skincare industry and is fast becoming one of Australia's leading natural skincare brands.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Caffeine, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum)*.*Natural Fragrance
HOW TO USE
Massage into damp skin in the shower.
Rinse well with warm water. Use once or twice a week.